Welcome to WandelReisen and our offers in Berlin, Potsdam and elsewhere
Stroll back in time with us
- to baroque gardens
- to Frederick’s castles
- to churches built by Schinkel or Stüler
Find out more about the dark sides of Berlin’s history
- Life and backyards in the 19th century
- The terror of the Third Reich
- The wall that tore the metropolis into two halves
Learn more about ...
- Jewish life in Berlin, from Prussian times until today
- Modern architecture from the 1920’s
- Migrant laborers and religious refugees, Huguenots, peasants from Silesia, guest workers from Holland, Turkey and Vietnam
We accompany you on foot, per boat or by bus to places that tell history. We translate the language of the stone witnesses into the language of our times, and if you prefer also into German, Russian, French, Spanish or Chinese.